Our response to COVID-19
We wanted to utilize this platform to let you know what we're doing to ensure that we're keeping our customers and our employees healthy and safe. We take our status as an essential business in Colorado seriously and with this in mind, we've taken the following measures:
- We're now offering curbside pick-up services out of our taproom in Lawson Hill.
- We've introduced two new beers which are both available for pick-up: Cash Money a Juicy American Pale Ale & Move Me Brightly a Colorado Style IPA brewed with Hop Terpenes
- We've launched our new website and all new merchandise is now available for order there, with the option for shipping or curbside pick-up along with our beer to go.
- We are working closely with our distributors to make sure that we keep shelves stocked.
- To date, we have stepped up our already high sanitation focus.
- We're practicing strict social distancing protocol.
- Our entire team is being tested for COVID-19 antibodies to be sure that they have no exposure to the virus.
Please let us know if you have any other ideas on what we can do for our Telluride Brewing Co Family (our employees and customers). We're diligently following the guidelines of our local and state health officials, but are always open to your feedback, too.
Stay well, friends! Our well wishes are with you.